- I was recommended to Mr. Frendel through another lawyer and am very happy to say that it has been great working with him and his staff. He responds very quickly to my phone calls and emails of which I am very happy with as one of my concerns was always being able to access him at any time. I would recommend him for a lawyer anytime. To read the full review, please click here.
- A few months ago my father looked like he was going to have his license taken away. Thanks to Mr. Braunfotel, he is now driving without any points on his license. We know who to call first.
- Dealing with the Social Security Administration & Workers Comp insurance companies can be nerve-racking to say the least. Fortunately for me I hired Scott and he has recently settled my SSD case with a favorable outcome. His hard work, knowledge and dedication makes the process flow smoothly. My WC case is still pending but knowing I have Scott in my corner, I know my case will be settled when the time right. I highly recommend Scott for your SSD and/or WC case. To read the full review, please click here.
- Keith handled a traffic issue for me. He did an amazing job. He is smart, effective, and a great advocate for his clients. Keith handled everything and briefed me throughout as to what to expect.
- Scott Frendel has been awesome. Four + years! Worker’s Compensation is exhausting. If you’ve gone through it, then you know. If you are going through it now, you’re finding out. DON’T do it alone. DON’T do it without the RIGHT representation. Scott Frendel of Braunfotel & Frendel. Period. To read the full review, please click here.
- Keith is a skilled, intelligent, hardworking and caring professional who is keenly aware of his client’s needs. The service provided by Keith Braunfotel and his firm is second to none. Keith is resourceful, learned in the law and able to resolve issues with insight and determination. Keith Braunfotel is a lawyer’s lawyer. – Paul A, a Real Estate client
- Scott Frendel is very professional and knowledgable. He walked me through all possible scenarios and he kept me calm. He prepared me for the proceeding, made sure all evidence was in order, and his confidence in my case was assuring. The case was resolved in my favor!!! I strongly recommend him. He is an expert in his field.
- Keith has been an integral part of our HOA’s legal team for the past three years. He has been instrumental in guiding us through all legal aspects of contract negotiations, liability issues, unit closings, insurance and financial issues as well as our general business operations. His legal expertise and business knowledge is relied on greatly and has always served us well. We welcome a long and sustaining relationship with Keith and the firm of Braunfotel and Frendel. – Ronnie, Board of Managers, Normandy Village 1 Condominium
- Won a favorable WC decision that was considered unlikely. Scott’s knowledge of the law combined with his attention to detail made the difference. Now we await the possibility of appeal.
- Scott Frendel is a very competent and professional attorney. He is knowledgeable and passionate about his work. You don’t feel like a number, but a VIP when you meet with him. Scott is very approachable and easy to talk to. He is an asset to the legal community and you will be in capable hands if you choose him as your attorney.
I endorse this lawyer. I find Scott to be a very knowledgeable attorney, especially with regard to worker’s compensation cases. He is very patient with his clients and always cool, calm and collected when dealing with his cases. Scott gets exceptional results and I highly recommend him. To read the full endorsement, please click here.
– Criminal Defense Attorney in Haverstraw, NY
I endorse this lawyer. Scott is hardworking & more than competent. I have worked on several matters with him over the last 15+ years & he is always on top of the situation without being hyper. He works hard for his clients & obtains exceptional results. To read the full endorsement, please click here.
– Divorce and Separation Attorney in Chestnut Ridge, NY
I endorse this lawyer. Keith in a excellent and experienced attorney who I would not hesitate to send any friend or family member. His reputation amongst both his colleagues and judiciary is outstanding.
– Family Law Attorney in New City, NY –
I wholeheartedly endorse this lawyer. Keith is an extremely able and competent attorney. His reputation is impeccable. All of the Judges and lawyers have a mutually respect for him. On top of that, he is affable and one of the finest people I know.
– Personal Injury Lawyer in Bronx, NY –
Keith is the consummate professional. We have referred clients to each other and I have always had a positive experience working with him.
– Criminal Defense Attorney in Chestnut Ridge, NY –
I have referred several clients to Keith Braunfotel over the past several years and have always received very positive feedback on his work. Keith is a well respected member of the legal community in Rockland County who displays the highest levels of ability, courtesy and integrity. I would not hesitate to recommend and endorse him to anyone seeking experienced and intelligent counsel.
– Divorce / Separation Lawyer in New City, NY –