Helping Victims Of Medical Malpractice
When doctors, nurses or medical technicians deviate from an appropriate standard of care, patients are susceptible to life-threatening injuries.
At the law firm of Braunfotel & Frendel LLC, many of our clients come to us through referrals. We are known as aggressive personal injury attorneys and will fight to help you obtain as much compensation as possible.
Contact Us 24/7
Did your doctor misdiagnose your illness? Contact one of our experienced lawyers today. We offer a free initial consultation and returns calls with 24 hours.
We understand how important it is to build and maintain a good rapport with our clients. Our attorneys return every call and clearly answer even complex questions. We will help you fully understand your case so you feel comfortable with our representation.
Representing Accident Victims And Surviving Family Members
We fight to protect accident victims from medical errors. Our lawyers have represented hundreds of families with babies who have suffered birth injuries, including:
- Cerebral palsy — We have worked with many clients whose doctors failed to perform appropriate tests indicating potential birth defects, or failed to treat problems that affected the child’s development and growth.
- Erb’s palsy — This is often caused or exacerbated by undetected fetal distress or failure to perform C-sections in a timely manner.
- Spina bifida — Our attorneys have represented several clients who did not receive the appropriate amount of prenatal care, leading to devastating birth defects.
Our team has also aggressively represented accident victims or family members who have lost loved ones from serious medical errors such as:
- Surgical errors — We have represented clients whose doctors operated on the wrong body part or left a medical tool in the patient after surgery.
- Nursing home neglect — When nurses avoid providing residents with proper care, they will likely suffer from pressure sores and other serious injuries.
As a first step, we carefully evaluate allegations of negligence, while working with your new doctor to diagnose your injuries and determine the extent of your loss.
Contact Lawyers Braunfotel & Frendel
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us by email or call us at 845-634-7701.
Se habla español. We speak Romanian. Creole language translation is available upon request. We give prompt attention to your telephone and email messages.